Rating 
Nic Strength
€4.99
Tax included

No reward points for this product.

Quantity
In Stock

Description

A devilish mix of blueberries and grapes, is hosted by, a full on aniseed candy kick, underlined by a refreshing menthol exhale. Likely to give Red Astaire a run for its money.

Standard T-Juice mix: 50% Propylene Glycol / 50% Vegetable Glycerine, natural and nature identical flavourings.

We are proud to make our entire e-liquid collection in the UK. Like the rest of our catalogue, T-Juice is made using pharmaceutical grade nicotine and diluents, which are sourced from UK suppliers.

Our products are free of all ingredients banned by European regulation. Our product stewardship team also screens ingredients against a wider internal negative list, which is constantly updated to be in-line with current scientific evidence. Ultimately, we want you to know that T-Juice is always looking for ways to meet all regulatory standards and bring you the highest quality product.

Product Details
TJBLCKN101563
New
Reviews
Grade 

Sooting

Had it for only a few hours and I already love it. It's not a strong flavor like many other T-juice liquids but it's extremely pleasant. It has a very similar taste to warm blackcurrant juice or maybe a berry tea. It's not extremely sweet, it seems they got a good balance between sweetness and softness, very soothing. There's also a hint of liquorice which is probably where a lot of the after taste comes from, though it's very subtle.
As for throat hit, there's not much of one which may annoy some people, but I think it adds to the already calm texture.

Grade 

Amazing!

I have never been a big fan of "fruity" juices, but this one is absolutely awesome! I ordered it for a friend, who liked the description, and never gave it to him once I tried it. :) It's not only lovely to vape, but it's very gentle on the atomiser too - I have one for 3 weeks now and it's still going strong, no clogging at all. A "must buy"!

Grade 

Black & Blue

Oh yes!! It stands alone on par with red Astaire ainseed blueberry it's lovely without being too sweet :) very very lush

Write your review

10ml T-Juice Black n Blue

10ml T-Juice Black n Blue

Write your review
5 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook