10ml Hazy Days Frozen Berries View larger

10ml Hazy Days Frozen Berries

New product

In Stock

No reward points for this product.

4,00 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

A delicious mix of strawberries and raspberies delicately blended in a frosty minty / menthol mix.

50% PG / 50% VG

Reviews

Grade 
07/20/2017

My Favourite Juice

I have been vaping Frozen Berries as my all day vape for past 2 years. I was so disappointed when it looked like it would not be coming back, but thankfully FB has made a return. I was a little concerned with first new order, when I saw that the liquid is no longer red in colour, but that same fab taste is back. Yipee :) Am happy camper again. Now if ye can get back the 30ml bottles, then I would be really happy.

Grade 
07/07/2017

Not the same

I think it is completely disingenuous to be selling this under the umbrella of the previous product. Having been a huge fan of the previous juice and given it a glowing review already. This juice is nothing like it. It isn't a bad juice but has nothing in common with the original and I didn't like it when the previous one was my go to daily favourite. Very disappointed.

Grade 
02/14/2017

HD Frozen Berries

I have tried a lot of juices since I started vaping and this is by far my favorite. It is pretty much my got to juice for everyday juice. The subtle hint of menthol with the fruit flavor is perfectly done.

Grade 
06/30/2016

Awesome

Best Vape so far. Really good balance.

• 0 out of 1 people found this review useful.
Grade 
06/15/2016

Lovely Vape

No issues. Lovely vape with a really subtle hint of menthol. for the price a no brainer.

Grade 
02/03/2016

Hazy days frozen berries

I have never been a menthol fan but this juice is amazing!! Fruity taste on the inhale with a ice menthol taste on the exhale would 100% recommend

Grade 
02/01/2016

Hazy days Frozem Berries

Fab juice not overpowering right mix of mentol and fruit. Could easily cape all day ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Grade 
02/01/2016

Hazy Days Frozen Berries

As a menthol lover this juice is devine super fresh with a perfect hint of fruitness. Highly recommend

Grade 
01/24/2016

Spot On

Exactly what I was looking for & expected. An ice cool menthol hit with a berry taste. Very nice & at a great price.

Grade 
12/18/2015

FROZEN BERRIES

TOP MAN DECLAN.THIS LIQUID IS FANTASTIC.REALLY NICE INHALE OF THE BERRIES & MINT.GREAT EXHALE WITH JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF MENTHOL.5*

• 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.

Write your review!

Write a review