This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
The Newest Vision Spinner VX battery is a variable voltage in increments of 0.5 volts ( 3.3V/3.8V/4.3V/4.8V ) by turning the knob at the base of the battery. With 510/eGo threading, it lets you use a wide range of tanks and clearomizers.
5 Click on-off Protection: Generally, the battery is shipped in the off position. In the off position, it will not function even when pressing the button. To turn on the battery, manually press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. You will see the battery button LED flash white. To turn off battery, repeat the same procedure. "5 click on-off protection" can protect the battery from being activated when you are not using it.
Cut off Time: If the button is pressed for 10 seconds, the battery will be shutoff until the button is released.
Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Over Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by over charging it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is needed.
Charging: This battery is charged using standard eGo USB Charger
90 Days. We want you to be satisifed with all the products we sell. Should you experience any issues, please get in touch.
BATTERY SAFETY GUIDELINES (VERY IMPORTANT)
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended or on charge while sleeping.
2. ALWAYS AND ONLY use the charger made specifically for the battery. Just because a charger has 510 threads does not mean it is compatible with your battery.
3. Charge on non-flamable surface only.
4. Do not overcharge. Remove battery from charger as soon as light turns green.
5. If battery becomes hot remove from charger immediately.
6. DO NOT use USB port on computer to charge. (Voltage can vary in Computer USB ports and this could have a damaging effect both on your battery and your computer!)
7. Clean any e-liquid off battery terminal prior to charge.
8. Always unplug chargers when not in use.
9. Never charge or use damaged batteries.
** EZ Smoke Tip:If you find that your battery is not charging properly and green light comes on, on your charger as soon as you try to recharge the battery, then give the top contact on the battery a quick wipe with a cotton bud / tissue with perhaps some clear alcohol. This will remove the build-up on the contact that can prevent the battery from charging.