Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
This Authentic KangerTech EVOD 650mAh battery for e cigarette is EGO/510 thread capable and will work with any EGO or 510 thread capable cartomizer, clearomizer or tank system. Including all Kanger Clearomizers and Protank Series Tanks! Batteries are regulated at a constant output of 3.7V for consistent vapor performance throughout everytime.
The threading on the EVOD batteries are EGO/510 thread capable for cartomizers, clearomizers or tank systems.
Our Kanger EVOD Batteries are regulated at a constant output of 3.7V. This allows the battery to provide consistent performace throughout each charge and offer optimal vapor production everytime.
The batteries all come with a 5-Click ON/OFF feature. This can help prevent you from unintentionally turning the battery ON. Simply press the button 5 times in a row manually to turn the battery either ON or OFF.
KangerTech EVOD 650mAh battery specifications:
• Capacity: 650 mAh
• Thread: eGo/510
• Voltage: constant 3.7V
• Switch: 5 Times Click to Turn ON/OFF
• Dimensions: 83mm x 14.5mm
Warranty: 2 Months
Charge Time 2-3 hours approx.
BATTERY SAFETY GUIDELINES (VERY IMPORTANT)
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended or on charge while sleeping.
2. ALWAYS AND ONLY use the charger made specifically for the battery. Just because a charger has 510 threads does not mean it is compatible with your battery.
3. Charge on non-flamable surface only.
4. Do not overcharge. Remove battery from charger as soon as light turns green.
5. If battery becomes hot remove from charger immediately.
6. DO NOT use USB port on computer to charge. (Voltage can vary in Computer USB ports and this could have a damaging effect both on your battery and your computer!)
7. Clean any e-liquid off battery terminal prior to charge.
8. Always unplug chargers when not in use.
9. Never charge or use damaged batteries.
** EZ Smoke Tip:If you find that your battery is not charging properly and green light comes on, on your charger as soon as you try to recharge the battery, then give the top contact on the battery a quick wipe with a cotton bud / tissue with perhaps some clear alcohol. This will remove the build-up on the contact that can prevent the battery from charging.