Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,50 €.
The iStick 40W TC (Temperature Control), an innovation of iStick series battery, adopts newly introduced technical element of temperature control. It will bring out a unique vaping experience without any dry hits by adjusting temperature setting. Despite its small size, the iStick 40W TC can reach 40W with a large 2600mAh internal battery. Moreover, all stainless steel threads and spring 510 connector make it strong wear resistance. With temperature control function, less power and e-liquid consumption will also be an advantage.
1 x iStick TC40W
1 x eGo Threading Connector
1 x Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Mains to USB Adapter
Color: Black, blue, silver, grey
Thread type: 510 thread
Rated output wattage: 1-40W
Rated resistance range:
0.05-1ohm (TC mode）
0.15-3.5ohm (VW mode)
1. Temperature control function: By adjusting temperature in TC mode(Nickel 200), you can enjoy different vaping experience at different temperature settings.
2. Less power and e-liquid consumption: With temperature control function, it will consume much less battery power and e-liquid in TC mode(Nickel 200) than in VW mode.
3. Clear OLED display: In typical VW mode, the OLED screen displays battery power, resistance, voltage and wattage clearly. You can see clearly battery power, resistance, wattage and temperature in innovative TC mode(Nickel 200).
4. Accurate reading of resistance: The reading of resistance becomes more accurate with the number down to the second decimal point.
5. Large output and power capacity: Despite the small size, it can reach 40W output with 2600mAh power capacity.
6. Stainless steel threads and spring connector: It retains stainless steel threads for strong wear resistance and elastic spring connector for high adaptability.
7. Attached necklace hole: The specially attached necklace hole on the top cover makes it more portable and user-friendly.
How to charge?
The battery power indicator on the screen will keep flashing when the remaining power is less than 10%. It can be charged with the USB cable through the USB port at the bottom.
It will take about 3.5 hours to get a full charge via 1A wall adapter.
The battery indicator will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
90 days from date of purchase purchase. Warranty does not include wear/tear or misuse of the iStick. We pride ourselves with customer satisfaction. Keep receipt and all contents and email us immediately if you have a problem with this device.