Tesla WYE 200W TC Box Mod

New product

Warning: Last items in stock!

By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,50 €.

55,00 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

The Tesla WYE 200W e-cig box mod, is perhaps one of the lightest dual 18650 devices that is on the market today, weighing in at only 65g. With an advanced chipset providing faster firing, alongside temperature control and wattage modes, the WYE 200W is well suited to a range of vaping styles. The device also features a unique on-board charging cycle, which recharges installed batteries up to 4.2V, before discharging them back down to 4.1V, in order to balance both back up to 4.2V.

Delivered without battery with:

• 1 x Box WYE TC 200W - Teslacigs
  • 1 x Micro USB cable
  • 1 x User manual

Specifications Box WYE TC 200W - Teslacigs:

• Manufacturer: Teslacigs
  • Connection: 510
  • Power: 200W
  • Supported coils: 0,05 Ω  - 1,0 Ω TC mode / 0,1 Ω  - 3,0 Ω VW mode
  • Battery: 2 x 18650
  • Dimensions (H x L x l): 82mm x 42mm x 23mm
  • Weight: 65g

NOT included!

Warranty
120 Days. We want you to be satisfied with all products we sell at ezSmoke. Should you have any issues please get in touch.

Reviews

Grade 
08/28/2019

Update

6 days before needing a charge impressive bit of kit. Highly recommend!

Grade 
08/26/2019

Amazing!!

This mod is unbelievable bought it 4 days ago charged my old batteries which used to only last a day with my old mod. 4 days later battery is at 59%. Seriously cannot believe it. The functions of the device are very advanced. Only issue I have with it is it cannot be used as a power bank with the 510 USB adapter to charge your phone. Other than that its by far the best mod I have ever used.

Write your review!

Write a review